Multi Mill is widely used for wet and dry granulation pulverization in herbal extraction, pharmaceutical plants, and calcium plants. It operates on the principle of variable-force swing beaters having both knife and impact edges, rotating within a selected screen to get the required size reduction. The material fed into the hopper goes down to the processing chamber, where it moves to the periphery and passes through the screen radially and tangentially. Able Engineering offers high-quality multi mills at competitive prices.
Features of Multi Mill:
- cGMP point of view machine is provided with stainless steel cladding on the base, pillar, machine chamber, and SS cover on the motor. No exposed painted surface is on top of the machine.
- Beaters and shaft are made of stainless steel 316 quality, and the beaters are hardened before being mounted on a shaft.
- The direction of beaters can be changed by a reversible switch.
- Beater assemblies are swing-type, dynamically balanced, which reduces vibration and noise level and increases bearing life.
- 12 beaters are of knife and impact edges, and 2 beaters are of scrapper blade types.
- All contact parts are made of SS 316 quality and can be easily and quickly disassembled and cleaned.
- A cylindrical screen for higher output.
- Flameproof electrical components can be provided at extra cost.
Technical Specification :
|Out put *||50 kgs To 200 kgs/ Hour.|
|Rotor Assembly Dia||250 (Approx)|
|Rotor Speed||750/1500/2300/3000 R.P.M. Optional|
|Beaters||12 knife & impact edges & 2 Scrapper Blades|
|Screen Dimensions||INNER DIAMETER – 260 mm HT- 135mm|
|Motor||3.0 HP, 1440 RPM, 440 V 50Hz, 3 Phase|
|Material Charging Height||1445 mm (Approx)|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||870 x 965 x 1630 mm (H)|
|Net Weight||275 KGS (Approx)|
|Gross Weight||425 KGS (Approx)|
|Case Dimensions (mm)||1200 mm X 1250 mm X 1860 mm (ht)|