A transfer pump is used to transfer the extract from the storage tank to the evaporator balance tank in herbal and phytoextraction plants and to transfer the liquid and process it from one vessel to another in pharmaceutical plants and chemical plants. The transfer pump will be of sanitary design and provided with a mechanical seal. The pump creates a pressure difference to transfer water or other liquids. This pressure difference is what draws the water in, and then it transfers as the pressure changes again. We manufacture, supply, and trade excellent centrifugal pumps. We are using the latest technology to meet the variegated demands of clients.
Able Engineering manufactures this pump by employing optimum quality raw materials and sophisticated technology in adherence to the set industrial standards. Owing to features like precise design and easy operation, our offered pump has been able to earn a lot of popularity in the market. Clients can avail the entire range of pumps from us in various sizes and at affordable prices.
Features of Transfer Pump
- Modular construction, high interchangeability, and fast delivery.
- Versatile shaft sealing arrangement, gland packing as a standard arrangement, and the option to use a mechanical seal.
- Process-type design results in minimum downtime.
- A closed impeller ensures high efficiency for a long period of time.
Able Engineers Private Limited, also known as Able Engineering, is a leading manufacturer of herbal extraction plant machinery and a fabrication company that offers our clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge. Our expert team has extensive knowledge of herbal extraction plants and machinery, pharmaceutical plant machinery, food processing plants and machinery, dairy and milk processing plants and machinery, chemical plant machinery, and calcium processing plants.
- Quality and safety first.
- Monitoring continuous improvement through learning and development.
- Innovation and creativity in solving problems.
- An empowered, committed and motivated workforce.