The vacuum tray dryer (VTD) is suitable for drying thermally sensitive materials that are easily resolved, polymerized, or deteriorated at higher temperatures. It is widely used in herbal extraction plants and pharmaceutical plants. Sterilization can be conducted before the drying process, during which no matter is allowed to enter the product. Able Engineering manufactures the most qualitative vacuum tray dryer, which is well known for its high quality and efficiency levels. This gamut of products is in high demand in the market for the heating and drying up of various items involved in the manufacturing processes of several industries.
Inside the vacuum dryer, materials to be dried are kept on the trays, and pressure is reduced through the vacuum pump. The dryer door is tightly shut, and between trays and jackets, steam passes through space so that heat transfer occurs by conduction.
Features of Vacuum Tray Dryer:-
- Light and sight glasses are provided for checking the processing of the material.
- A temperature gauge and vacuum gauge are provided for monitoring.
- Modified lock hinge for better grip and easily sealed the chamber.
- A gasket is provided in the door to reduce the possibility of leakage.
- Lower drying temperature.
- Due to the large surface area, faster drying takes place.
- When compared to standard dryers, it dries a large amount of moisture.
- Consume less power than other traditional drying technologies.
Able Engineers Private Limited, also known as Able Engineering, is a leading manufacturer of herbal extraction plant machinery and a fabrication company that offers our clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge. Our expert team has extensive knowledge of herbal extraction plants and machinery, pharmaceutical plant machinery, food processing plants and machinery, dairy and milk processing plants and machinery, chemical plant machinery, and calcium processing plants.
- Quality and safety first.
- Monitoring continuous improvement through learning and development.
- Innovation and creativity in solving problems.
- An empowered, committed and motivated workforce.