Pulverizer is used in Herbal Extraction Plant, Phyto Extraction Plant, Chemical Plant, and Pharmaceutical Plants to make powder of different material. A pulverizer or grinder is a mechanical device used for grinding many different types of materials. In the raw herb grinder, raw material feeds into a rotary feeder from the inlet hopper and spills into the grinding chamber. Strong hammering breaks lumps into small particles. At the same time, the air stream blowing through the pulverizer carries the ground material towards the outlet. The Whizzer classifier doesn’t allow oversize particles to pass and returns them into the grinding chamber. It re-grinds the particles and reduces them to an acceptable size. The fan is working for conveying particles passing from Whizzer and send them to the cyclone collector. Three-way connection Cyclone & dust collector (fabric type) provides clear air to the mill and keeps the entire operation free from dust too.
Able Engineering is a leading and well-known manufacturer of pharmaceutical plants and pharmaceutical plant machinery in India and provides high-quality pulverizers at affordable prices.
Features of Pulverizer:-
- High-speed rotor assembly with reversible two-way hammers or beaters.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Easy to operate.
- Available in different sizes and models.
- Long-life durability.
- Easy access to impact pulverizer interior through dual access doors.
- Low power consumption.
- Cold and silent running Dust-free operations.
- Robust Design.
Able Engineers Private Limited, also known as Able Engineering, is a leading manufacturer of herbal extraction plant machinery and a fabrication company that offers our clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge. Our expert team has extensive knowledge of herbal extraction plants and machinery, pharmaceutical plant machinery, food processing plants and machinery, dairy and milk processing plants and machinery, chemical plant machinery, and calcium processing plants.
- Quality and safety first.
- Monitoring continuous improvement through learning and development.
- Innovation and creativity in solving problems.
- An empowered, committed and motivated workforce.