The tablet inspection belt is efficient and reliable for manually identifying and removing defective products. The feeding speed of the tablet can be increased or decreased by electronic regulators. Tablets are inspected on one side before being automatically reversed and moved to the lower belt for inspection on the other side. The operator can manually remove tablets with various defects, including broken, chipped, off-color, contaminated, or with foreign particles on the tablet surface. The tablets fill the hopper and are automatically placed on the conveyor belt through vibration. The operator inspects the front side of the tablet at one end of the belt, and the second operator inspects the reverse side of the tablet at the other end. We also design and manufacture tablet inspection machines according to the client’s specific requirements.
Able Engineering is a leading and well-known manufacturer of tablet inspection machines and pharmaceutical plant machinery in India.
Some Features of Tablet Inspection Belt:-
- Stainless steel contact parts.
- Steel or synthetic materials ensure non-contamination.
- Speed is adjustable for both the conveyor and tablet feed.
- Extra-large hopper.
- The position of Hopper is vertically adjustable.
- The hopper level is easily visible to the operators.
- Guide rollers with double ball bearings ensure that the conveyor moves smoothly.
- A dust collection tray with a cleaning brush is also below the conveyor.
- Very easy to maintain.
Able Engineers Private Limited, also known as Able Engineering, is a leading manufacturer of herbal extraction plant machinery and a fabrication company that offers our clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge. Our expert team has extensive knowledge of herbal extraction plants and machinery, pharmaceutical plant machinery, food processing plants and machinery, dairy and milk processing plants and machinery, chemical plant machinery, and calcium processing plants.
- Quality and safety first.
- Monitoring continuous improvement through learning and development.
- Innovation and creativity in solving problems.
- An empowered, committed and motivated workforce.