The Tilting Paste Kettle is designed for paste preparation. The jacket is for passing steam to melt down the product to make a paste. It has a universal application, resulting in uniform melting. The tilting-type arrangement makes it easy to unload the paste into any vessel or container. The material is placed in the kettle, and water is added to achieve the desired thickness. The kettle is heated till the material melts and a thick paste is achieved. This tank is designed to meet the needs of a wider range of products under varied operating conditions in the chemical, food, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries. Able Engineering is a leading and well-known manufacturer of pharmaceutical plant machinery and provides the high-quality Tilting Paste Kettle at a reasonable price.
Some features of Tilting Paste Kettle:
- All contact parts are made of SS 316 as per GMP standards.
- Hemispherical design for proper mixing paste.
- The jacket is equipped with a heating system that can be steam, thermal, or fluid.
- Driven by a motor and gearbox assembly mounted on top.
- Tilting arrangement for the kettle is provided for the discharge of starch paste.
- To avoid heat loss, heating insulation is also provided.
- Anchor type impeller design for proper mixing of paste.
- Ensures safe earthing system.
- Hydraulic lifting and lowering arrangement as an option.
Able Engineers Private Limited, also known as Able Engineering, is a leading manufacturer of herbal extraction plant machinery and a fabrication company that offers our clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge. Our expert team has extensive knowledge of herbal extraction plants and machinery, pharmaceutical plant machinery, food processing plants and machinery, dairy and milk processing plants and machinery, chemical plant machinery, and calcium processing plants.
- Quality and safety first.
- Monitoring continuous improvement through learning and development.
- Innovation and creativity in solving problems.
- An empowered, committed and motivated workforce.