A planetary mixer is used for the basic operations of mixing and blending. We offer a complete range of Collette planetary mixers, from lab-scale to large production machines, with all the features and options that a client requires for flexible production. Our range of planetary mixers is in strict compliance with cGMP standards. These mixers are ideal for products of different viscosities, densities, shapes, and proportions. It is also suitable for mixing or blending powders as well as thorough mixing of ointments, creams, lotions, toothpaste, resins, slurries, ceramics, colors, pigments, rubber, and other compounds. These industrial planetary mixers are designed to be used in pharmaceutical plants.
Standard Features of Planetary Mixer:
- Vacuum bowl.
- It has a built-in, strong body to ensure low vibrations and smooth functioning.
- Easy retraction of mixing bowl for rapid and convenient cleaning.
- Compact design.
- High mixture homogeneity in a shorter mixing time.
- High-wear-resistant mixer-wearing parts.
- Electronic variation of continuous speed.
- Heating double jacket bowl.
- A motorized up-down movement of the bowl by an imported gear motor for easy operation.
- Bowl scraper.
- ADF version.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Bowl tipping hoist.
- All stainless steel version.
Able Engineers Private Limited, also known as Able Engineering, is a leading manufacturer of herbal extraction plant machinery and a fabrication company that offers our clients a wide breadth of experience and knowledge. Our expert team has extensive knowledge of herbal extraction plants and machinery, pharmaceutical plant machinery, food processing plants and machinery, dairy and milk processing plants and machinery, chemical plant machinery, and calcium processing plants.
- Quality and safety first.
- Monitoring continuous improvement through learning and development.
- Innovation and creativity in solving problems.
- An empowered, committed and motivated workforce.